Roof rack Navis Horntools - VW Amarok
Horntools company was founded in the heart of Europe in the beautiful Vorarlberg. Horntools' main goal is to design and produce as best winches and various offroad accessories as possible. Products are based on the latest technology, to provide ease of use, durability and the best solutions.
High quality standards are not reflected in the price but in durability and performance. Each product undergoes a series of tests in the laboratory then a practical test of strength. The goods are also tested by our employees and customers during special shows. Thanks to such activities, we can be sure that our clients receive the highest quality products.
The NAVIS roof rack was developed as a modular system.Made of high quality aluminum tube, the NAVIS is not only very light, but also extremely stiff.We have chosen airline mounts so you can continue to use your fittings on our system.The NAVIS builds down so low that the overall height of the vehicle is not changed compared to the original railing.
- TÜV certificated
- Very solid, aluminium 5052 construction
Overall vehicle height does not change compared to the factory railing
- Tubular, extremely low construction
Fuel consumption & wind noise optimized by pipe technology
- Mount holes for LED light bar at the front
- Roof tent suitable
- High quality powder coated
- 5 Piece design
- Easy and quick instalation
- 6 Mounting points to distribute the weight evenly on the roof
- Holds up to 100kg, roof rack weight:12,5kg
In the box:
- Roof rack base Navis: front segment, middle segment, rear segment
- Roof rack mounts
- For roof rack without railing and cargo
- Modular contruction, fits to some other vehicles