Control Arm Correction Brackets Lift 2-6" JKS - Jeep Wrangler JL
JKS Manufacturing adds to its lineup of suspension upgrades for the Jeep Wrangler JL with new front control arm correction brackets specially designed to reduce control arm operating angle for improved drivability and handling characteristics. These one-piece fully boxed and welded brackets tie into both the upper and lower control arm frame mounts for added strength to work with most 2-4.5” lifts on the market. Improve your JL’s drivability with these control arm correction brackets JKS Mfg.
- Reduced control arms angles allow the front suspension to more naturally roll over bumps
- Correct caster for 2 - 6" of lift
- Improve the front drive shaft CV joint operating angles through full wheel travel
- Heavy duty steel construction, double powder coated
- Work with factory and aftermarket adjustable control arms
- Easy, bolt on instalation
- Price for 2 pcs
In the box:
- Control Arm Correction Brackets
- Mounting Hardware
- Ideal lift range is 2"-4.5" but can be used up to 6"
- Requires 2" of front bump stop extension for adequate clearance at full suspension compression